GASP!!!! I’m coming up for air from the crazy life I’m leading these days. I don’t even know where I’ve left off. At least once per day I think of something I need to mention or talk about and I leaving a mental note for myself just isn’t cutting it. I’m thinking right now of like a gazillion points to make but at the same time my mind if collapsing on itself. So let’s start with my new job. Love it. There was fear. Never the kind that made me wonder if I had made the right choice, just fear of the unknown. It is a small office of a rather large company, but small offices can be more cliquey than anywhere else but its not too bad. My coworkers are pretty awesome and the guy who is training me is phenomenal. I have, and will learn a lot from him. The paycheck is really nice and so are the hours. Being close to home is a blessing, and with our schedule changing again because of Nick’s new job, being nearby is a must. Kylie is a little weirded out by her schedule in the morning. It used to be get up and rush out of the house, but now we have a nice long leisurely morning before school.
I've been casually following the Couch to 5k program. Never have I been a runner. In elementary school we used to do walk/jogs around the green belt. Putting aside the fact that only like 4 students totally could actually sprint the whole loop, actually expecting a 5th grader to exert themselves in such a way is completely unreasonable. So here I am 20 years later trying to prove to my left and my gym teachers of yesteryear that I CAN run 3 miles. Surprisingly the knees are holding up.
I have not been to productive with the crafts lately...except for surfing my favorite blogs for projects to add to the to do list. I think is going to come down to a week's worth of evenings to be devoted to craft projects. I'll commit myself to that right now for the week if the 14th.
Kylie is still a little spitfire. In the last two days she has been making more organized vocalizations. I think the language explosion is about to happen for her. I really can't wait to hear what she has to say. Right now, she says dog, bath, duck and door with so much gusto you would think its Christmas morning. Conversely, she is grunting (or whining) and pointing a lot too.
I guess I needed to surface real fast before 2 months passed with no post. With the holidays coming up I feel like the next 6 weeks are going to be such a blur. Life already goes too fast as it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment