Kylie's baby book ended at 12 months and i pretty much stopped filling it in around 9 months...and now I feel like there is so much going on I need to document it.
The girl is smart. Real smart. She wants to talk like the rest of us big people and she tries so hard. Of all the words she can say clear as day, her favorite are no, move, mine, my turn and go. Hmmm. She can sweeten the deal with some hi's, byes, Blue (of the famed Blue's Clues), more, cat, mommy and daaaaaddy. She draws it out like that when she says daddy. Especially in "hiiii daaaaaddy." Its priceless.
She "sings" The Itsy Bitsy Spider to herself. It sounds nothing like it, but the hand motions give it away.
She loves to hear secrets. Tell her you'll tell her a secret and her ear is infront of your mouth in a heartbeat.
She loves shoes and hates socks. Socks cannot be on her feet if shoes aren't.
She is a climber. A regular little monkey. With that comes no fear.
I made a video out of pictures of the first year of her life set to the song Fireworks by Katy Perry. She will set that thing to play on the ipad and let it play over and over and over and over.
Speaking of ipads, she has mastered the operation of our phones and how to pull up the app she wants. Some times we find her in the computer room sitting at the desk "working."
She can show us her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth, hair, and bellybutton.
She knows her animal sounds. She even made one up for squirrels.
I. love. her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw, now I want another one!...... okay feeling passed. so sweet, thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment