Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sad news

A friend from high school and a fellow new mommy lost her husband this weekend in a tragic hunting accident. The thought brought tears to my eyes everytime it crossed my mind today. I cannot imagine, and words cannot describe how sad I am for her and her new daughter.
It scares me to death, any day this could happen to any of us. I do not know what I'd do without my rock, and even with my daughter to live for, life would seem so bleak without Nick.
Again, life is sending me a sign to apprecaite your loved ones and enjoy every second with them.  Don't go to bed angry and pick your battles- the little stuff isn't worth sweating in the grand scheme of things.

Please keep my friend and her baby in your thoughts and prayers during this incredibly sad time.

No comments: