Thursday, April 8, 2010

Luv your man challenge day 2 and 3

Ooops! I let day 2 slide. Not really on purpose, but lets review the things he enjoyed doing before wegot married: ..... well, they are pretty much the same things we do not, just less often. So I would have to call this one  a wash.  Granted, our Guitar Hero is collecting dust in the computer room, but activites like that require time, and last night we were both pretty comitted to catching up on our recorded bank of Pacific.  I have been feeling a slight disconnect over the last few days since I've been hitting the gym every night.  I'll have to do somethig extra special for this Sunday when he competes in his first Triathalon.

Project #2



Back in the Day


Do Something He Enjoyed Before You Got Married
Your Project:


Initiate an activity that your husband used to love. Whether it’s his favorite hobby, sport, or pastime, it’s time for you to get involved – be his buddy today.


Gossip? Well that has never been a problem to me, it somes naturally. I hate to consider anything I say about my hubs to be gossip, becasue that would imply that it is somehow untrue, but I freely, and frequently RAVE about my husband. Gush, brag, discuss, all of those.  I've said this before (many times) but I'm a lucky lady. My husband is one of the rare breed that feels accomplished by being able to do for his family.  His most recent accomplishment was getting my my new car...but he has always been one to pick up a dinner tab for friends or fill up my gas tank for me while he's out.  He sees it as "those who can, should." He's done good by his brother and he's always been my knight in shining armour! He's the most loyal person I've ever met.  Saying he is a great Dad is an understatement.  He cooks with love, which makes is taste SO GOOD.  He works hard, and plays hard.  He's funny and goofy and knows how to get us to laugh, especially Kylie who will CRACK UP at him like no one else. He's handy and smart; the yin to my yang.  I love him. So much.

Project #3


You da’ Man


Spreading Great Gossip About Your Guy

Your Project:


Say something nice about your husband to someone else. Make sure you tell him what you said, and to whom.


Getting Creative


Who are the important people in your husband’s life? Your kids, his parents, his friends? Be intentional about who you chat with when you brag on him – it’s almost as important as actually doing it.


No comments: