Wednesday, January 27, 2010

iLove!

I've been able to choke back the rage that resulted in yesterday's rant to make room for a more positive post.  Lately, some products have really wowed me so I'm going to pass them on to you so you can be wowed too.  All too often these days products are disappointing and I end up threatening to start a letter writing campaign to convey my disgust of the horrible experience and/or shotty craftsman ship (I'm talking about you Enfamil RestFull Formula!!).  These products are not that way.

1. Sally Hansen Nail Pens - So easy, so cheap and they have other pens that you can use to draw designs.

















2. The Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 Cookbook - If you are on an diet and cooking for 1 or 2, then this book rules! 95% of the recipes I've tried so far were a success, and because of this book I found out about #4!




3. My absolutuely adorable daughter (A mom could not be more proud!!) <3


4. VitaTops by Vitaliscous - If it came down to the and you and me and the last box at the store, I'd cut you to get to my VitaTops. Soo tasty they just couldn't be "diet" food.



5. ModCloth.com - I was worried what I ordered would turn out to be junk, but I was SO wrong!  The quality was excellent and the prices are very affordable.  Needless to say, my wishlist on this site grew exponentially.








1 comment:

juliewood said...

fuckin pictures, man.