Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm craving a post!!

I'm short on time and without a computer at home for the moment but I've had a serious hankering to post post post!  Here is a little bit for now:

what I'm wishing: the phone would ring from an awesome new dream job
what I'm saving for: it should be my vacation next weekend but my goal is new area rug for living room and a major overhaul of the front yard landscaping
what I'm bitter about: not having enough time for anything.  Either I am spreading myself too thin or I am a horrible time manager (or both!)
what I'm researching: alztheimers
who I'm mystified by: several people, including my boss, someone who I talked to for a reference yesterday, and an uncle
why I'm tired: too many good shows on and I stay up a little too late to watch them all
who my heart belongs to: uh, duh....
what iphone app I'm hooked on: Words with Friends - look me up people, I'm Allilou24
what I'm craving: surf and turf!!

1 comment:

Whitastic said...

http://www.alz.org/texas/

This is the site that I referred to multiple times when my Meme was diagnosed. Good luck with everything because this is a very tough disease. As someone who's been through it, I'm hear if you'd ever like to vent!

I'm also addicted to Words with Friends. I'd start a game with you but my phone is in the other room right now charging. I'm whitrn. I'll look you up tomorrow if you don't beat me to it. :)